In this post, you will learn how easy it can be to change certain settings on your iOS device. Readability is a huge factor for some people so this post is perfect for them!
First, you will need to go into “Settings.”
Make sure “General” is highlighted on the left.
Then you will go to “Accessibility” on the right.
The first one is called “Larger Text” so you can make your text look bigger for your iPad. The next one is called “Bold Text.” When you turn this on, the iPad will need to restart so just give it a minute. Once it restarts, you will be able to see that the text is bolder in some areas.
The next one is “Button Shapes” and it makes things you can click on look like buttons.
The next one is “Increase Contrast” to darken colors and reduce the whiteness.
“Reduce Motion” makes the images in the background of the iPad not move.
The last one is “On/Off for Labels” to make the labels easier to read.
And those are your Accessibility Options for your iOS Device. Check out our video on Youtube to watch it happen!
In this post we will briefly explain how to add multiple mail accounts to your Mail app on your Mac computer.
1. Open your Mail app from your dock on your desktop.
2. If this is your first Mail Account it will automatically ask you what email you would like to add. If you are adding another account to your existing one, you will need to go up to Mail > Preferences.
3. You need to make sure that Accounts is clicked and you should see that your existing account is listed on the left.
4. From here you will need to click on the “+” button in the lower left hand corner.
5. The “choose a mail account you want to add…” window will open up for you to choose what kind of account you would like to add. Once you have chosen the type of account you are going to add, click continue.
6. From there, you will need to type in your name, email address, and the password that goes with that account. Make sure you have everything typed correctly including the password that you would use.
7. After this, another window will appear so you can choose what apps you want to sync with your mail and then click “done.”
8. Once you hit “Done”, it will take you back to your account screen and your new email will show up on the left along with your first email.
And that is how you add multiple mail accounts to your Mail app on your Mac computer. Thank you for reading our posts and tune in next week for some iPad fun! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!!