A lot of our customers and friends have been running into issues when installing Adobe Flash Player on their Macs, so we’re going to take you through it step by step.
1. Open Safari and visit our website (www.computer-world.net)
2. On the Computer World homepage, click on the “Download Adobe Flash Player” icon
3. When you get to Adobe’s website, click “Get the latest version”
4. On the next page, click “Download Now.”
5. Find the file in your downloads folder and select it to open it.
6. Click the icon to open it and, when prompted, click open when asked if you are sure you want to open it.
6. Agree to the Flash Player terms of agreement and click “install.” You might be prompted to type in your administrator name and password as well.
Follow any prompts to enter your administrator name and password the rest of the way and close all applications if you are asked to. From there, you should be all set!