We often get a customer in who wants a low-cost device to do basic things like check email, use Facebook, surf the web, and maybe even play a few games. iPads are perfect for all these things, but they have the capacity to do so much more.
For business- or art-oriented customers, iPad Pro is perfect for their needs. Even something as complex as shooting and editing 4K video or using the Adobe Creative Cloud can be done on iPad Pro. And its lightweight frame makes it the most portable computer you would ever have to carry around with you.
To get a sense of how you can use iPad Pro for all your computing needs, here’s a list of just some of the things you can do…
With iPad Pro, you can:
- Use Apple Pencil to draw and sketch in Adobe apps, edit photos in Pixelmator, handwrite notes in Penultimate, markup PDFs in an email, and so much more.
- Take advantage of the full Microsoft Office suite for iOS or Apple’s Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and use iCloud or OneDrive to store your documents and collaborate in real time with others.
- Use the Smart Keyboard or your favorite 3rd party keyboard with Smart Connector to make typing documents and creating spreadsheets much faster, no Bluetooth pairing necessary.
- Multitask with iOS 10’s Split View and Slide Over to work in two apps at once, and quickly change to a third app with a simple swipe.
- Download apps to render 3D images, design a home, study human anatomy, teach yourself how to code, find constellations in the night sky, and get a 360-degree view of our planet’s weather patterns.
- Read ebooks, magazines, newspapers and comic books, follow along with a recipe, and create documents all with a True-Tone display on the 9.7″ iPad Pro for a comfortable reading experience.
- With four speakers on the top and bottom of the iPad Pro, immerse yourself in high-quality audio with your favorite music, podcasts, audiobooks, videos, or movies.
- Experience the best console-quality games with impressive 3D graphics and high frame rates, powered by the Apple A9X chip.
- Summon Siri from across the room with a simple “Hey, Siri” voice command, powered by the M9 motion coprocessor.
- Shoot 4K video at 30fps, or 1080p video at 60fps, edit in iMovie, and AirPlay it to an Apple TV.
- Create custom slideshows of your pictures in the Photos app and share it with friends using iCloud Photo Sharing.
- Export your Pages novel to an ePub document and add it to iBooks, or even publish it on amazon.com and the iBooks Store.
- Get a birds-eye view of metropolitan areas in Maps, and swipe up with two fingers to change your view to 3D and travel through streets and landmarks.
For a demonstration of all these things listed, or to try out the iPad Pro for yourself, stop in and let us blow your mind!